[OYAN] program help

Heather Jones HJones at crooklib.org
Wed Feb 20 14:11:24 PST 2019

Hi Aimee,
  I recently did a quiz show with our middle school OBOB teams through Kahoot. It worked really well. Each team can login to the quiz with a laptop, tablet, or phone using a code that is provided at the beginning of the quiz. There is a free version that will probably work for your purposes or there is a pro version that has more features. I was partnered with our middle school librarian and used her login so I am not sure if you would need to pay, but I don't think so.   Here is the site: https://kahoot.com/. I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Heather R. Jones
Teen Services Librarian
Crook County Library