[OYAN] Oregon Sexual Violence Prevention Resource Map

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Feb 25 14:07:31 PST 2019

Hi folks,

Jen here at the State Library saw the OYAN minutes and forwarded the Sexual Violence Prevention Map of Oregon that was highlighted in a recent ODE Update. It may be useful to you. See here: https://www.oregon.gov/ode/about-us/Pages/Education%20Update%20pages/February-2019-Education-Update.aspx or below! :)

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant