[OYAN] Teen Cooking Class Question

Sabrina Tusing stusing at orcity.org
Thu Jan 10 11:06:44 PST 2019

Happy New Year!

I wanted to send an email to gather feedback from other libraries regarding a cooking program I hope to provide for teens this summer. A question of whether my library should require teens to have a parent/guardian sign a waiver has come up since we are working with knives, hot elements, etc.

Has anyone else done a cooking class in their library and if so did you required waivers from parents?

Any feedback regarding teen cooking classes would be much appreciated! Thanks so much!

Best,

Sabrina

[cid:image007.jpg at 01D22BC2.09ECCF50]

Sabrina Tusing, MLIS
Library Assistant III
(She/her/hers) Pronouns
stusing at orcity.org<mailto:stusing at orcity.org>
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 Ext: 1018
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter: http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.