[OYAN] CSLP Rules of Use: Revised 7/3/2019

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Jul 16 12:54:44 PDT 2019

Hello Summer Reading folks,

CSLP has ended their Demco contract and has a bit more flexibility for the summer reading artwork next year (see below). If you have any questions about the revised Rules of Use for the CSLP artwork, please let me and Luke know. (It helps me keep track of what you need to know!)

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant