[OYAN] Name that Book

Sonja Somerville SSomerville at cityofsalem.net
Thu Jul 25 14:11:05 PDT 2019

Thanks for the assist, hive mind!

The book was "Rebel McKenzie" by Candice Ransom. It is now on hold for my vary happy and impressed patron.

Best,

Sonja Somerville, MLIS

Teen Services Senior Librarian

Pronouns: she/her/hers

City of Salem | Salem Public Library

585 Liberty St. SE, Salem, OR 97301

ssomerville at cityofsalem.net<mailto:ssomerville at cityofsalem.net> | 503-588-6083

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/spl.oregon> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/spl.oregon/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw7eUMqW0fgwHhj8h1EClQ> | Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/sploregon/pins/> | CityofSalem.net<https://www.cityofsalem.net/Pages/library.aspx>