[OYAN] Getting Relationships Right is coming to SEATTLE!

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Mon Jun 10 09:20:02 PDT 2019

I thought some of you might be interested in this regional training opportunity. Note that this training is for “teams of at least two or more people” and “While teams can be comprised of people who play many different roles, at least one member of the team should be a leader who has responsibility for the professional development of staff or other important aspects of organizational improvement.” The focus is on programs, including but not limited to libraries, that serve youth in middle and high school. –Katie