[OYAN] Join the Mock Printz planning team

Heather Jones HJones at crooklib.org
Mon May 20 15:57:50 PDT 2019

Hi all,

We are looking for 2-3 awesome people to join us in planning the 2020 Mock Printz Workshop. For those who are unfamiliar with Mock Printz, it is a workshop where Oregon librarians and teens come together to discuss some of the best books of the year and vote on our favorites. The time commitment involved with planning the Mock Printz Workshop includes helping to choose the best 8 books of 2019 and assisting  with the event  in January 2020. If you are interested in helping to plan this workshop or have any questions, please email me at hjones at crooklib.org<mailto:hjones at crooklib.org> or Sonja Somerville at ssomerville at cityofsalem.net<mailto:ssomerville at cityofsalem.net>.

Thank you!

Heather R. Jones
Teen Services Librarian
Crook County Library
541-447-7978 x 320
hjones at crooklib.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.