[OYAN] 2019 Graphic Rave and Goodbye...

Traci GLASS tracig at multcolib.org
Wed Nov 27 11:10:28 PST 2019

Hello OYANers,

I present to you all the 2019 Graphic Rave list.  I've attached a PDF
version for everyone to print and distribute at their libraries.

Also, I wanted to say how much I've enjoyed working with all of you over
the 12 years I've been here in Oregon.  I've accepted a job with the
Nashville Public Library system where I will be the Teen Services Manager
for their system, so will be leaving the state soon.  I'm happy to get back
to working with teens, but will miss all of your dedication and passion.  I
still remember my very first OYAN meeting in 2007; I met people at that
meeting that have continued to inspire me today.  I hope that someone will
take over the Graphic Rave and continue its publication!  Please let me or
your OYAN leadership team if you'd like to take on this fun and exciting
project.  I've loved working on it and working with all of you throughout
the years.  Feel free to reach out to me at xlibrarianx at gmail.com.

Fondly,
Traci

*Traci Glass*
*Library Administrator*
Multnomah County Library
Central Library, Information Services
My schedule: Sunday-Thursday
503.988.3644 <(503)%20988-3644>
multcolib.org
[This email was encrypted for your privacy and security]