[OYAN] Happy Back to School!

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Sep 4 12:24:54 PDT 2019

Hi library folks working with kids and teens,

Whew, what a summer! I've heard from many of you so many great things about your library's summer programs and I keep being blown away by your hard work and dedication.

I hope you are enjoying the back-to-school transition into fall. I thought this School Library Journal<https://www.slj.com/?detailStory=33-winning-back-to-school-ideas> article from Oregon's own April Witteveen at Deschutes may be helpful as you are getting into the school year.

Thanks for all your work with kiddos this summer, know that it is appreciated and seen over here!

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant