[OYAN] Friday April 3rd

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Apr 3 14:08:46 PDT 2020

Hi library folks,

We made it to FRIDAY! I hope you are doing well this afternoon and getting a glimpse of sun wherever you are. I wanted to let you know I'm going to try to make Friday emails a FAQ Friday post to answer some of your questions. I know not everyone is able to come Tuesdays at noon and we all may have some weird hours at the moment, so thought we'd try an asynchronous way of hearing about youth services questions. If you want to share what's on your mind, you can here: https://forms.gle/JepyJeHFujqv5fQN9  I'll plan on responding to any submitted questions in next Friday's email.

I hope you are all able to spend time recharging this weekend, even if it's just virtual hangouts with family or friends. My book club is doing a ZOOM meet up with kids included, and I'm sure they'll have opinions to share about what their grownups are reading or talking about. :)

Take good care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus