[OYAN] Digital escape rooms?

Heather Jones HJones at crooklib.org
Wed Apr 8 09:25:17 PDT 2020

Hi all,
  I am working on some contingency plans in case we have to do an all online summer reading program. Has anyone had any success doing a digital escape room? It looks like you can build them through BreakoutEDU and I have seen some online that were built through Google Forms. Does anyone have any advice or tips on doing an online escape room?

Thank you!

Heather R. Jones

Teen Services Librarian

Crook County Library

hjones at crooklib.org

541-447-7978 x320

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.