[OYAN] Friday, April 17th

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Apr 17 13:54:19 PDT 2020

Hello everybody,

We made it to Friday! Please let me know how you are doing this week here: https://forms.gle/VSkzoygWgh524rzD9

I wanted to let you know for next Tuesday's topic at 11am, Susan Cackler from Banks Public Library will be facilitating a conversation about Summer Reading at Small and Rural Libraries - so if you're in a small or rural spot, please hop on then! Link is: https://zoom.us/j/279500142

The Tuesday weekly check-in at noon will take place at the same link above. I anticipate upcoming Tuesday topics to include school partnerships, virtual programming, digital inclusion, etc. If you are interested in facilitating a particular topic on Tuesdays at 11am, please let me know - I'd love to share the mic!

Thank you so much for all the work you are doing in difficult circumstances to keep making library resources available to your communities. I hope you can take a break in some sunshine this weekend, we have a lot of work ahead of us and will need rest to keep going.

Take good care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D614BF.DBBEEC40]