[OYAN] Tuesday, April 28

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Apr 28 09:17:46 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Today it's sunny here in Salem and I am appreciating all the azaleas blooming here at the Capitol. I hope it's sunny where you are, too.

The State Library of Iowa held their annual Kids First conference online this year and has made their sessions available to watch, there is some really good stuff in here. Iowa is similar to Oregon in that most of their libraries are small and rural: https://www.statelibraryofiowa.org/ld/t-z/youthservices/kidsfirst%202011/2020/schedule/index?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

Today you are welcome to join our weekly check-in at noon, the link is: https://zoom.us/j/279500142 You don't have to have video to call in, you can use your phone to call 1 253 215 8782 and use the Meeting ID: 279 500 142. Any & all library staff are welcome to attend.

Take care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D61D3E.12FFF330]