[OYAN] More teen take-and-makes: spider soap, personal finance, hot cocoa, worry pets, and more!

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Sat Dec 19 10:00:39 PST 2020

Several more teen take-and-make ideas have been posted to the OYAN blog<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/> from North Plains, Forest Grove, and Wilsonville libraries.  As requested, the instructions for Tualatin Library’s Worry Pets are available now too. If you have a teen take-and-make to share, please do! There is no deadline, email it to me whenever you have the time.

If you have an idea for an upcoming OYAN blog topic, please email me your suggestion for consideration—it must be specific to teen services. We’ve done take-and-makes<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/tag/2020-teen-take-and-makes/>, teen favs<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/tag/2020-teen-favs/>, fall programs & services<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/tag/2020-fall-programs-services/>, and summer reading reflections<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/tag/2020-summer-reading-reflections/>.’

Mark your calendar for the next OYAN virtual meeting on Friday, January 29, 2021, from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Details coming a few weeks before the meeting.

Thanks,
Katie Anderson
Youth Services Librarian
Library & Community Initiatives Team