[OYAN] Call for articles about teen services for OYAN

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Fri Feb 14 08:26:17 PST 2020

(please excuse the cross-post)

Hi, Oregon library staff!

Are you doing great library work with teens that you would like to share with colleagues statewide?

Are you looking for an opportunity to write an article for a professional organization to add to your resume?

Do you have a good story to tell about a successful teen a program or service at your library?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, please send me your article for the OYAN blog<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/> by March 1. Please consider sending a photo or image to include with your article. You should have permission from people in photos to release it publicly, and images should have usage rights.

Email me if you are interested, but can’t meet the March 1 deadline—we can work something out!

Thank you,
Katie Anderson
Youth Services Librarian
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers