[OYAN] Wednesday 3/18

Greta Bergquist Greta.Bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Mar 18 10:14:17 PDT 2020

Hi everybody,
I wanted to let you know we had a great Zoom meetup yesterday and I'll be doing it again next Tuesday, from 12pm-1pm. Any Oregon library staff who support youth services are invited to join in for discussion about how your library is serving families during the COVID-19 crisis, and any other topics attendees wish to discuss. The link to join is here: https://zoom.us/j/279500142
You don't have to have video to call in, you can also use your phone to call 1 253 215 8782 and use the Meeting ID: 279 500 142
I added  meeting notes to the COVID-19 Resources Google folder here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lT-Yjgmge83c9-Q-hCnr4w12T66JcQwB

Yesterday we talked about how it is challenging to focus right now.  I hope for today, you can take three deep breaths before whatever it is you need to do.

Take good care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FD0E.200A8EF0]