[OYAN] Friday, March 20

Greta Bergquist Greta.Bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Mar 20 12:17:41 PDT 2020

Hi folks,

We made it to Friday! I know there's been a lot of information coming at you fast and furious this week. I hope today you are all able to take a deep breath. Last night I walked my dog in my Salem neighborhood and neighbors were all up and down the street talking (okay, it was more like yelling nicely!) across the street from their front doors. I hope wherever you are, you are able to still engage with folks in your community in a safe way, this can help us all get through this time together.

I wanted to let you know that while Youth Services links have been in this Google folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lT-Yjgmge83c9-Q-hCnr4w12T66JcQwB?usp=sharing>, by next week I anticipate the most relevant Youth Services information for this time will be moved to the State library COVID-19 LibGuide<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/c.php?g=1011618&p=7359965>. We are all working to pivot our resources where they are most needed and will keep you updated.

Thank you so much for all the work you are doing right now in your communities to help get people the information they most need. Please take a break this weekend and try to do something you would normally do to relax if you can - we're all in this marathon together and we will need your positive energy in the months to come.

Take good care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D5FEB1.B6E0F400]