[OYAN] Resource Database From Book Creators / SCBWI

Dawn Prochovnic dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
Tue Mar 24 14:36:31 PDT 2020

Hi friends. I don’t think this has been posted here yet, (and my apologies if it has and I’ve missed it).

I just wanted to let folks know that the children's and young adult book writing community has come together to help provide resources for teachers, librarians, students/parents who are now home schooling, etc. You can find the database of resources here: https://www.scbwi.org/digital-directory-for-remote-learning-resources/

These resources range from book readings to writing workshops and illustration demonstrations and everything in between (for example, I've posted a self-guided workshop about creating character voice in the "workshops" section of the data base). This resource will be expanded with additional resource contributions from book creators each week, so you can keep coming back to find more. Please feel welcome and encouraged to share widely with others.

Warm wishes,
Dawn Prochovnic

Dawn Prochovnic, MA
Author, Where Does a Cowgirl Go Potty? & Where Does a Pirate Go Potty?
Author, Story Time with Signs & Rhymes Series
Contributing Author, Oregon Reads Aloud

dawnp at smalltalklearning.com <mailto:dawnp at smalltalklearning.com>
www.dawnprochovnic.com <http://www.dawnprochovnic.com/>
Facebook: @DawnProchovnicAuthor