[OYAN] You are Invited! April Henry Author Visit, November 10th at 6:30 via WebEx

Heather Jones HJones at crooklib.org
Wed Nov 4 17:28:05 PST 2020

Hello all!
  Our library will be hosting a virtual visit with author April Henry next week, and I wanted to extend the invitation to any Oregon library staff that might be interested. Join us via WebEx on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 6:30pm. The link to join this event is below, or you can also find this information on our Facebook events page (www.facebook.com/crookcountylibrary<http://www.facebook.com/crookcountylibrary>) and library calendar (www.crooklib.org<http://www.crooklib.org>). Spread the word and tell a friend. I am happy to have anyone join in on the fun.

Click the link below to join this event:
https://crookcounty.my.webex.com/crookcounty.my/j.php...<https://crookcounty.my.webex.com/crookcounty.my/j.php?MTID=m883fb11eb2ee1542e2f0cfe8512b1c15&fbclid=IwAR0h0Hqz52oAnsffwAHOf00Lyf7yQJZ6cccd8qzCWhWywzoO7WDFq73s_34>
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 126 563 2513

Thank you!

Heather R. Jones

Assistant Director of Library Services

Crook County Library

hjones at crooklib.org

541-447-7978 x320

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.