[OYAN] What are your teens reading, watching, or playing?

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Mon Nov 16 08:01:27 PST 2020

Hi, teen library staff!

It’s time to work on the OYAN blog<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/> again! Thanks for you help😊

2020 is starting to wind down—phew, it’s been a tough one!

What books, shows, games, or other media are your teens reading, listening to, watching, or playing? What’s helping them get through, distracting/relaxing them, empowering them, or just good fun!

Let me know the name of the book, show, game, etc. and provide a link where folks can learn more about it. If you’ve figured out how to leverage that teen interest into a library program, please let us know about that too!

I’ll compile a list of the fav teen media this year and post it on the OYAN page.

Thanks,

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Librarian
Library & Community Initiatives Team