[OYAN] Find out what teens in Beaverton are reading and watching. What are your teens doing?

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Thu Nov 19 10:43:46 PST 2020

Hi again,

I just posted the books and shows Beaverton’s Teen Library Council are reading and watching on the OYAN blog<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__oyanpeeps.wordpress.com_&d=DwMGaQ&c=pslXprxdtWHFBuj41-AaSLF1gHAT1_cek1PvLND777Q&r=DbS4fHSdY6YokHDOjweChoZ0O7Se8VAzZgT2HO4HcNA&m=c71vCPKV9uNzp_4bFzLzLcilBViULHWk63xS7ciSgCc&s=zxKEwH4E4tmublvWQK8OgvKeop5EZZt2x4WHztQTtFI&e=>. What are your teens reading, watching, listening to, or playing to help them get through this terrible, horrible, no good, very bad year?—Katie