[OYAN] More fall program: presentation recording kits, Scary Twitterature, and more! What are you doing?

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Thu Oct 8 09:38:02 PDT 2020

Late last week I posted more fall program and services ideas on the OYAN blog<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/>: presentation recording kits, college prep program, Scary Twitterature challenges, and mental health support.

Take a quick look<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/2020/10/08/2020-fall-programs-and-services-part-3/?fbclid=IwAR22KYc_fiAgQ28QGVZuMGlATVanCTkgePlKaMy3GdjOkS_QAJ_yImV9d50> and you can see how different each post is—you can literally just send me two sentences or a full article. Please consider sharing the great tween and/or teen programs and services you are doing or thinking about doing!

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Librarian
Library & Community Initiatives Team
Washington County Cooperative Library Services<https://www.wccls.org/>