[OYAN] 2020 OASL Virtual Conference (Oct. 10) => Website & Registration

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Thu Sep 3 14:06:00 PDT 2020

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Hi,

The Oregon Association of School Libraries (OASL) hosts an annual 2-day conference in the fall. This year it will be a 1-day virtual event on October 10th at a reduced price. As always, any interested school or library staff may attend. The lineup includes authors Jelani Memory, Tiffany D. Jackson, and Trudy Ludwig. See the information below for details. Hope you can participate!

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus