[OYAN] Teen PD from Massachusetts - Teen Summit 2020 in 9 days!

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Sep 23 14:20:27 PDT 2020

Hi teen-serving folks,

My colleagues at state libraries in Massachusetts and Rhode Island are generously opening their online teen summit next Friday for anyone who'd interested - see info and links below.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image001.png at 01D691B5.392AE970]