[OYAN] There is still time to nominate an Oregon author, librarian or educator
tmorissette at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 07:23:09 PST 2021
Deadline extended to 2/9/21.
Share the Love: Nominate Someone!
If you know of an Oregon author, librarian or educator who has made a significant contribution in the areas of literature and/or library service for the benefit of the children of Oregon, make a nomination today!
The Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award is given in memory of the noted Oregon teacher, journalist and author of children's books. Established in 1982, it is Oregon's most notable children's library service award. The award is presented by the Children's Services Division at the Oregon Library Association's Annual Conference.
Nominations for the award will be accepted from Children's Division members, OLA members and members of the Lampman Award Committee. Current Lampman Committee members are not eligible to be nominated.
Nomination eligibility requirements:
• The person resides principally in Oregon
• The award will be given for personal accomplishments to recognize the individual's contribution and not conferred upon an individual representing the accomplishments of many
• Only living persons may be considered for the award
Submissions should include:
• Nominee's name
• Nominee's title, address, phone, and email address
• Description of the nominee's significant and lasting contributions over the years that have benefited the children of Oregon
• Letters of support are welcome and helpful
Please send all nomination materials to Jane Corry at csdlampmanchair at olaweb.org
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OYAN