[OYAN] Quarterly Meeting Reminder

Keli Yeats keliy at multcolib.org
Thu Jan 14 11:06:11 PST 2021

*Sorry for any crossposting*

Hello everyone. Welcome to 2021. I hope this year is better than the last.

I'm just writing to remind you that the next OYAN quarterly meeting will be
on Friday, January 29th 11:00 am - 2:00 pm. The meeting will be held on
Zoom and the information to join is below. We have a couple of things to
discuss like the raffle and the equity statement that I'm currently putting
together. If you have any other agenda items, please let me know.

I look forward to seeing you on January 29th.

Keli Yeats

OYAN Chair

OLA vmeeting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: OYAN Membership Meeting
Time: Jan 29, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
*https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89788575829
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89788575829>*

Meeting ID: 897 8857 5829
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,89788575829# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,89788575829# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 897 8857 5829
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kWjsNk6us

Keli Yeats, Teen Librarian
(prefered pronouns: she, her, hers/
they, them, theirs)

Rockwood Library
503-988-3596
Sun     11:05-5:05
Mon     11:05-8:05
Wed     9:05-6:05
Thu      9:05-6:05

*Land Acknowledgement Multnomah County rests on the stolen lands of the
Multnomah, Kathlamet, and Clackamas Bands of Chinook Indian Nation;
Tualatin Kalapuya; Molalla; and many others along the Columbia River. This
country is built on stolen Indigenous land and built by stolen African
people. This land was not stolen and people were not enslaved by ambiguous
entities and actors. The land was stolen by, and African peoples were
enslaved by white settlers who had government support. We also want to
honor the members of over 400 tribal communities who live in Multnomah
County. Many of these People and their cultures still survive and resist
despite the intentional and ongoing attempts to destroy them.* *Take a
moment to acknowledge the history of how we are here in this place and to
honor the People. [Credit to Dr. Aileen Duldulao and Heather Heater]*