[OYAN] Friday, January 22nd Shoutout to the Question Askers

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jan 22 08:53:09 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday! This week I've been lucky enough to field e-mail questions from staff in Columbia, Umatilla, Union, and Wasco counties, so I'm sending a shoutout to all of you new and old library staff who are still digging into learning. It's so important to keep asking questions, and as we keep going in this challenging time, it's harder to take in new information and pivot with it. I'm so impressed by you all as you keep serving kids and families in new ways and looking for new resources to do so.

Thanks also to those who participated in our Tuesday chat this week on evaluation, you can see notes from that conversation here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uSzEwJ9jbkuEt3X7gdBmCBmHOANuWocthTHOOcLYBjU/edit?usp=sharing>. Next week, we'll be chatting about Summer Reading and online tools for this summer, so please come ready to share what you're planning or thinking about!

I hope you all have something good on tap for this weekend and are able to step out into a bit of sun. I've become a bit obsessed with rockhopper penguins lately. If you need a smile, check out Bruce from the Edinburgh zoo<https://fb.watch/3aL0T-8zwY/>.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D6F09C.01629290]