[OYAN] January iREAD Newsletter forward

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Jan 28 14:05:10 PST 2021

Hello there,

I’m forwarding this January newsletter along. If you’d like to receive the iREADS newsletters, please sign up here: https://ireadprogram.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6e70654dccbd86e15c572ad55&id=3cc3c27c9f

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus