[OYAN] TAB work space?

Anna Bruce annab at happyvalleyor.gov
Tue Jan 4 12:35:09 PST 2022

Hello, I am looking for recommendations on a virtual workspace option for our Teen Advisory Board. They'd love a space where they can share ideas, create content, and work on projects. Has anyone used something like this? Did it work?!

I briefly looked into Google Classroom but couldn't figure out how to make it less...class-like! All ideas appreciated.

Thanks!

Anna Bruce

Youth Services Librarian

Happy Valley Library

503-783-3464

annab at happyvalleyor.gov

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Happy Valley and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.