[OYAN] entertainer for teens

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Nov 10 16:47:11 PST 2022

Hi Star, Great question! The Performer's Showcase is migrating to the OLA Presenter's Directory, this is where we are hoping to direct everyone: https://www.csdola.org/oregon-library-presenters-directory.html

Feel free to share with your favorite presenters and ask them to submit their program! This is in a sort of "beta" mode - it's brand new! Please feel free to share and send feedback to CSD.

Best, Greta