[OYAN] gaming in the library

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Oct 19 10:52:31 PDT 2022

Hi Julie,

Great question! I’m forwarding to the OYAN listserv since there’s a lot of teen/tween focused folks there and you are too! 😊 OYAN folks, how are you doing gaming right now???

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]