[OYAN] Job Posting for Eugene Public Library

MCMAHAN Caitlin A CMcMahan at eugene-or.gov
Sat Sep 3 16:00:27 PDT 2022

Hello all,

Interested in working for the Eugene Public Library? Know someone who might be? We're hiring six Library Assistant 3s for all three of our branch locations! If you or someone you know might be interested, please feel free to apply or just spread the word!

Eugene Public Library seeks collaborative and passionate Library Assistant 3s (LA3).

LA3s build and nurture positive relationships with patrons and staff, plan and present dynamic programs, and strive to increase access for all library users. The successful candidates will be fierce equity, diversity, and inclusion champions who are forward-thinking, creative, adaptable, and who are committed to developing innovative services. Strong communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines are essential in our busy and fast-paced system.

Bethel: One Library Assistant 3 (40 hours)
Sheldon: One Library Assistant 3 (40 hours), One Library Assistant 3 (28 hours)
Adult Services, Downtown: One Library Assistant 3 (40 hours)
Youth Services, Downtown: Two Library Assistant 3s (40 hours each)

September 16, 2022 is the deadline to apply. You can learn more about the positions here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/eugene/jobs/3694861/eugene-public-library-library-assistant-3?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Caitlin McMahan (she/her)

Teen Librarian | Eugene Public Library