[OYAN] Native American Read-In: Online on 4/16

MAURER Jennifer L * SLO Jennifer.MAURER at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Apr 5 10:17:03 PDT 2023

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Hi,

Through a Libs-Or post by Max Macias, I learned that Read-a-Rama and the University of Washington Information School are organizing a free online event.

Native American Read-In
Sunday, 4/16, from 1:00 to 2:30 pm Pacific

"This family-centered event celebrates Native American heritage and promotes the importance of literacy and lifelong learning."

Online poster: https://files.constantcontact.com/25ca48b3801/872da5fc-d0eb-4ce4-8bf8-f728725eaf2c.pdf
Registration: https://events.uw.edu/event/bb0dd05a-31b0-474b-bdaf-b58446becbe8/regProcessStep1:d3b3e2c6-ae7b-49ad-a470-623769f9acf9

FYI in case you haven't heard about it and if you want to share the information. I also shared the info via the OASL and OSLIST listservs, which primarily reach Oregon school library staff.

Cheers,
Jen

[cid:image001.png at 01D967A3.F6E911A0]
Jen Maurer, MLS (she/her)
School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon
jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3540 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image002.png at 01D967A3.F6E911A0]