[OYAN] FW: [oasl-all] OASL Fall Conference 2023, Save the Date!

MAURER Jennifer L * SLO Jennifer.MAURER at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Apr 13 16:44:39 PDT 2023

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Hi,

The annual OASL Fall Conference is for classified and licensed school library staff and anyone else who is interested. I've been told by non-school library staff who attended in the past that they learned new skills from tech sessions, appreciated getting a better understanding of school library issues, and more. See the email below for information about this year's event, and check OASL's Fall Conferences webpage<https://ola.memberclicks.net/oasl-conferences> for updates.
Thanks,
Jen
Jen Maurer, MLS (she/her)
School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon
jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3540 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries