[OYAN] Karaoke Time!

Lisa Elliott lisae at tigard-or.gov
Fri Aug 18 11:33:31 PDT 2023

All, are ready for another epic evening of Teen Librarian Karaoke? Will be raging in our typical fashion...nice and early on a Sunday:

When: September 10, 6-9 p.m.
Where: SE Portland Voicebox, 634 SE 6th AVE
Why: Because it's better than therapy and nobody sings classic songs of the 90s better than us. Nobody.

Check in at the door and they'll start a tab for you. It's $8 an hour to rock!

Send me a message and let me know if you think you'll make it. Friends and partners are welcome! Haven't been to Voicebox yet? You can create an account and start adding songs to your favorites list here: https://vbsongs.com/search. Feeling shy? Hey, no pressure. You're welcome to just sing along or lip-synch or just have a beverage and laugh and clap. You can even wear a Sia wig and face the corner. Honestly, that would be kind of amazing.

Bestest,
Lisa

Lisa N Elliott
Young Adult Librarian
Tigard Public Library
(503) 718-2654
lisae at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov>
she|her|hers

Work Schedule
Tuesdays-Saturdays

[cid:image001.png at 01D9D1C6.72F3F260]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."