[OYAN] ORCA needs OYAN!

OYAN CHAIR oyan at olaweb.org
Wed Aug 23 13:59:15 PDT 2023

Sending out this message on behalf of ORCA!

The Oregon Reader's Choice Award is how we give teens a chance to award
their favorite books. Currently, we have no readers for the 9-12 division
and need more readers for the 6-8 division. Committee members are
responsible for nominating titles and reading titles nominated by children,
teachers, and librarians. The committee will create a final ballot of books
for teens to vote on. This year, ORCA will be looking at books published in
2023. Committee members commit to a two-year term. Please contact Carrie at
orca at olaweb.org if you are interested in joining.

Thank you for considering!

--
Caitlin McMahan