[OYAN] FW: [oasl-all] Propose a Session for our Fall OASL 2023 Conference!

MAURER Jennifer L * SLO jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Jun 8 16:21:39 PDT 2023

Please pardon the cross-posting. Hi. I second what Jennifer McKenzie wrote below. The OASL Fall Conference is “fabulous…for ALL folx - certified, classified, admin, community members - any grade level, any subject area!” And, I’d add most any library type. Details about the conference are below, including a link to the session proposal form. Hope to see you there! – Cheers, Jen (Jen Maurer, School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon)