[OYAN] Reminder OYAN meeting tomorrow virtually

Mark Richardson MarkR at wccls.org
Thu Nov 2 11:27:04 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We are going to switch our meeting tomorrow to an all virtual meeting.

Here is the zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81392061028<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81392061028>

Several guest will be joining us online at 10 AM to talk about their work with at-risk teens. Big thanks to Caitlin for setting this up and I'm very thankful they are willing to join us virtually.

Our regular meeting will begin at 11 AM with a break for lunch at 12:30.

The agenda has some updates, so please look it over.  I've also attached the minutes from the summer if people can look at those again.

See you all virtually tomorrow!

Thanks
Mark

Mark Richardson
Teen Services Manager
Pronouns: He/Him/His
[cid:5d831a67-3fb4-4a89-a617-d6d8df23be70]
Cedar Mill Library
1080 NW Saltzman Road

Portland, OR 97229

(503) 644-0043 x 124

Library.CedarMill.org<https://library.cedarmill.org/>

Follow me in the library catalog! CedarMill_MarkR<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1251989147>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CedarMillLibraries/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cedarmilllibrary/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/cedarmilllib/> | Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/user/CedarMillLibrary/> | Podcasts<http://cmclibrary.libsyn.com/>