[OYAN] Wednesday, 11/22 Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Nov 22 13:19:45 PST 2023

Hi all,

This holiday week, I hope any kitchen capers<https://www.facebook.com/Creswell.Library/posts/pfbid03shEKWfWWJn1P76Vb4yftLYGWY8CwKp3k4ZQry55ruvyTsJJtET5huze4uKBsUVel> you have result in good eating, all the creatures<https://www.facebook.com/MountAngelPublicLibrary/posts/pfbid0WcG2pE2mLSF37471LRb2ebZ3sYDitKktiG9RNtCdR4xQmkkb9k1UiaqkuyPoc4Gsl> you celebrate with find a good spot under the table to catch some crumbs, and the stories you hear<https://www.facebook.com/WillaminaOregonPublicLibrary/posts/pfbid0Bp1gEM2xYcoynsFtxPVyKn1xp3FtKDhjbAFyBsRCMBTWHotLW7RTfuVAe1rcUDDhl> are joy-full.

One of my family's yearly traditions is piling the table with random candy, cereal, and other random edible things that could potentially go on a gingerbread house. There is a hard-fought contest for best in show, which most years my dad wins. I imagine grownups will be sneaking out of this activity to catch the Seahawks game on tv, but I'm sure all kids present will still eat copious amounts of candy and go home with ridiculously piled-up houses.

Wherever you are at the next few days, I hope you spend time with folks you love and company you enjoy.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]