[OYAN] Call for Preconference & Session Proposals - 2024 OLA Conference "All Together Now"

OLA Conference Programs olaprograms at olaweb.org
Thu Oct 5 11:09:34 PDT 2023

*Please excuse the cross-posting. *

Hi all,

We’re happy to announce that submissions for our 2024 OLA Conference, “All
Together Now”, sessions are now open! Please use these two forms to submit
your proposals:

*Pre-conference:: 2024 Pre-conference session proposal form
<https://forms.gle/qtTwJXgnBgvVTFss5> (Wed)*

*Conference: 2024 Conference session proposal form
<https://forms.gle/rbpRpheECCg2Viq76> (Thrs/Fri/Sat)*

[image: 1.png]

*The deadline for submissions is November 10. *

Lead presenters will be notified of session status/results by December 2.

The 2024 OLA Conference will be held in Salem from Wednesday, April 24
through Saturday, April 27.

Full details are included on both forms. When you complete the form, be
ready with contact information for all presenters, a program title, a short
(about 100 words) description, and 1-3 tangible goals/learning objectives.

Details like technology will be worked out at a later date. If your session
is dependent on a certain type of space or equipment, please note that on
your form (last page). *Please reach out to us at any time with questions
and ideas. *

Best,

*2024 OLA Conference Planning Team*
*Taylor Worley* (she/her)
*2024 OLA Conference Programs Chair*
olaprograms at olaweb.org (*strongly preferred* for conference items)
taylorlgkw at gmail.com & 541-731-7101 (text only, please)

   - If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel
   free to reach out again.
   - I typically check this email Tuesday through Saturday, between 10 a.m.
   and 6 p.m.
   - If any of this information is inaccessible to you, I can provide it in
   another way.