[OYAN] Hey, it's us! (2024 OLA session proposal reminder)

OLA Conference Programs olaprograms at olaweb.org
Wed Oct 18 10:44:24 PDT 2023

*Please excuse the cross-post. *
[image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
*(gif - David from Schitts Creek with text "Hey! It's me!")*

Oh, hello there! It's us again, and we would just love your session
proposals for the 2024 OLA Conference. How do you submit a sesson? Why, by
using these links:

*Pre-conference:: 2024 Pre-conference session proposal form
<https://forms.gle/qtTwJXgnBgvVTFss5> (Wed)*

*Conference: 2024 Conference session proposal form
<https://forms.gle/rbpRpheECCg2Viq76> (Thrs/Fri/Sat)*

[image: 1.png]

Who can submit a proposal? You can!

Details:

   - *The deadline for submissions is November 10. *
   - Lead presenters will be notified of session status/results by December
   2.
   - The 2024 OLA Conference will be held in Salem from Wednesday, April 24
   through Saturday, April 27.
   - Full details are included on both forms. When you complete the form,
   be ready with contact information for all presenters, a program title, a
   short (about 100 words) description, and 1-3 tangible goals/learning
   objectives.
   - Details like technology will be worked out at a later date. If your
   session is dependent on a certain type of space or equipment, please note
   that on your form (last page).
   - *Please reach out to us at any time with questions and ideas. *

Warmest regards,

*2024 OLA Conference Planning Team*
*Taylor Worley* (she/her)
*2024 OLA Conference Programs Chair*
olaprograms at olaweb.org (*strongly preferred* for conference items)
taylorlgkw at gmail.com & 541-731-7101 (text only, please)

   - If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel
   free to reach out again.
   - I typically check this email Tuesday through Saturday, between 10 a.m.
   and 6 p.m.
   - If any of this information is inaccessible to you, I can provide it in
   another way.