[OYAN] Eugene Public Library is hiring!

MCMAHAN Caitlin A CMcMahan at eugene-or.gov
Tue Sep 12 13:35:27 PDT 2023

Hey y'all!

I'm sharing this out on behalf of my supervisor! A quick note, though I'm sharing this out on OYAN's listserv, the job itself isn't specific to working with teens. I just didn't want there to be any misconceptions. Please share this far and wide if you know anyone who might be interested!

I'm excited to share that Eugene Public Library has two job openings for Library Assistant 3s.

Eugene Public Library seeks collaborative and passionate Library Assistant 3s (LA3).

LA3s build and nurture positive relationships with patrons and staff, plan and present dynamic programs, and strive to increase access for all library users. The successful candidates will be fierce equity, diversity, and inclusion champions who are forward-thinking, creative, adaptable, and who are committed to developing innovative services. Strong communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines are essential in our busy and fast-paced system.

Bethel Branch: One Library Assistant 3 (40 hours)
Youth Services, Downtown: One Library Assistant 3 (40 hours)

The deadline to apply is Friday, September 22nd at 5:15pm. You can learn more about the positions here.<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/eugene/jobs/4190601/library-assistant-3?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Best,
Caitlin McMahan (she/her)
Teen Librarian | Eugene Public Library
Unpacking (discussion group) Organizer | Oregon Young Adult Network (OYAN) Outgoing-Chair
eugene-or.gov/library | cmcmahan at eugene-or.gov<mailto:cmcmahan at eugene-or.gov>