[OYAN] FW: [oasl-all] Donate Auction Items for the OASL Fall 2023 Conference!

MAURER Jennifer L * SLO jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Sep 20 14:35:56 PDT 2023

Please pardon the cross-posting. Hi, folks. The OASL Fall Conference committee is seeking donations for the silent auction, and for those who will attend, volunteers for a shift at the registration table. If you are interested, see the two emails below. – Thanks, Jen (Jen Maurer, School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon)