[OYAN] Summer Reading Office Hours, Webinar, and More!

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Feb 2 18:08:38 PST 2024

Hello everyone,

Summer is fast approaching and there's a couple great resources available to you:

This week, iREADs staff hosted an hour-long webinar<https://youtu.be/iZMOtqibLHY?feature=shared> chock-full of great ideas. There are also great ideas in the webinar chat<https://mcusercontent.com/6e70654dccbd86e15c572ad55/files/e657ba83-9d3d-19d2-9cb4-2588c587f85f/iREAD_2024_Showcase_1.29.24.txt>.

Next week, we're doing Summer Reading Office Hours Wednesday at 12pm. Turns out great minds think alike - you may have seen in the iREADS newsletter<https://mailchi.mp/ila/news-and-updates-from-iread-summer-reading-738963?e=6b02b9c907> this week, Becca Boland is hosting office hours every Wednesday in February at noon, so for this month's office hours, we're going to hop onto that and join her! Please join us for summer reading brainstorming, questions, ideas, comments, etc! You do need to sign up ahead of time<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_a2BOD6E8SIOcBMF_VPOBhg#/registration>  to get the link!

I heard again today from a library that didn't receive the summer reading resource guide downloadable link - please let me know if you are in this boat! We understand e-mail listservs work most of the time but we may not have the correct contact or that e-mail may be hiding somewhere in a junk folder - if you need it, just let me know and we'll make sure you get it!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]