[OYAN] Participate Virtually in CSD's Book Buzz on February 21!

tmorissette at comcast.net tmorissette at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 08:09:27 PST 2024

The Children's Services Division is presenting our virtual winter workshop,
Book Buzz, on February 21, 2024. Gather together with your fellow youth
library workers to chat about new and noteworthy titles from 2023.

Before the event, we request that participants share kids books of all
genres that they think are great and should be shared. Send submissions in
advance to Jamie Thoreson at  <mailto:csdchairelect at olaweb.org>
csdchairelect at olaweb.org.

Submit up to 5 books you think are great and start with your strongest
feelings, focusing on books from 2023 and maybe a few from 2022. We
encourage you to make your selections using a diversity lens. A complete
list of books that were shared will be available after the event.