[OYAN] Presenter recommendations, please!

Lisa Elliott lisae at tigard-or.gov
Fri Jul 5 17:37:18 PDT 2024

Hey all! I'm thinking about fall programs and all the teens who've told me they can't afford college and/or feel pressured to know exactly what they want to do before they enter college so they don't spend extra money on tuition exploring various interests (which makes me sad.) I wondered if any of you out there have offered programming along the lines of alternatives to college, alternative ways to think about college, and/or exploring fields that don't require a college degree? Let me know if you have any recommendations. Thanks!

-L

Lisa N Elliott
Young Adult Librarian
Tigard Public Library
(503) 718-2654
lisae at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov>
she|her|hers

Work Schedule
Tuesdays-Saturdays

[cid:image001.png at 01DACF00.DF81B420]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."