[OYAN] Last Call with Urgent Need - Panelists for OLA 2024!

OLA Conference Programs olaprograms at olaweb.org
Wed Mar 13 13:55:25 PDT 2024

Hi folks,

We've got just a few more panelist/discussion spots we need to fill out for
our 2024 OLA conference. I personally think these are super fun topics and
we'd love to have some more support in these areas. You don't need to be an
expert, just passionate about the topic and willing to share. Reach out to
me if you are interested in more information:

Library Boards 101
RA: Romance
RA: Graphic Novels
RA: Sci-Fi
Support Staff Engagement

So many thanks,

*Taylor Worley* (she/her)
*2024 OLA Conference Programs Chair*
olaprograms at olaweb.org
taylorlgkw at gmail.com & 541-731-7101

   - If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel
   free to reach out again.
   - I typically check this email Tuesday through Saturday, between 10 a.m.
   and 6 p.m.
   - If any of this information is inaccessible to you, I can provide it in
   another way.