[OYAN] July OYAN Meeting Minutes

Victoria Kromer vkromer at lincolncity.org
Thu Sep 12 12:30:42 PDT 2024

Hi all!

Here are my last round of meeting minutes before turning the Secretary position over to Lindsey!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sO9yUclKvuUi-I-rzV1vUszU8I4XL18mQSDNIqX2ZNI/edit?usp=sharing

As always, please let me know if any information is missing or needs corrected. I did include a list of book recommendations from the chat as well as helpful links that were put in the chat so feel free to check those out.

Lisa Elliott and I will be sending out our meeting dates/times within the next week or so for the upcoming year.

Thanks everyone!

[dwsquare2]

Vickie Kromer
YOUTH SERVICES LIBRARIAN
Pronouns: She/Her

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101, suite 201  |  Lincoln City, OR  |  97367
P: 541.996.1258  |  E: vkromer at lincolncity.org<mailto:vkromer at lincolncity.org>
W: Driftwoodlib.org