[PL-Directors] Status of Gale transition

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Aug 20 07:46:43 PDT 2009

I just heard from the tech staff at Gale that the drop down menu on the implementation website will be gone  for the day. They are checking and verifying all the information. They expect it to be back on the website Friday morning, I will let you know if I hear differently. All of the databases in our package are available in trial on the website: http://galesupport.com/oregon   Also, we have added information about trainings being offered. On the top navigation go to Training Opportunities  and for information about logging into the Oregon specific webinars on August 21st and 31st click on the webinars button upper right of the site. Thanks for your patience.
MaryKay