[PL-Directors] Reminder about posting to pl-directors list

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Wed Jan 21 10:58:50 PST 2009

A reminder that this list (PL-Directors) is for announcements from the State Library, you cannot reply all to messages nor can you post to this list.
At the public library directors meeting in November 2008 you requested a discussion list just for public library directors. We created that list and subscribed all the public library directors in the state. The intention was to create a forum just for public library directors for back and forth discussion.  It is a closed list (moderator approval required to join) and current public library directors are the only subscribers allowed (the State Library staff is not subscribed) That list is:  OR-PLDirectors, the address for posting messages is: or-pldirectors at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Please let me know if you have questions.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Program Manager, Library Development
Oregon State Library